Event Details & Start Lists
[su_menu name=”about menu”]
The 19th Redlands Cup will take place on Tuesday 12th July at Thredbo.
School Team Bib Pick Up: Monday July 11th for School Coordinators at Alpine Hotel Lounge Bar from 4.30 – 5.30pm. Individual bibs can be collected on Tuesday, the morning of the race from 7.30 at Redlands Marquee located in front of the Kosciuszko and Snowgums chairlift area where final start lists and race course locations with runsheets will be available.
Course Inspection and access is easy via the Snowgums ChairLift. Alpine course inspections will be at 8.15 am and race starting time is 9.00 am sharp. With more than 500 competitors, there will be 4 courses: Alpine & Snowboard Div 1, 2 & 3 (Rossi Race Courses), Alpine & Snowboard Div 4 , 5 & 6(World Cup x 2). Please see the run sheet on the day for more details.
- Helmets are mandatory for all competitors
- Every competitor’s parent or guardian must have signed a race event waiver
- The event and courses will be set subject to weather and snow conditions.
- Each racer will have a reverse order second run. Late entrants will run last.
- Team placings are best 3 of 4 Alpine, 2 of 3 Snowboard times for both runs.
- The Redlands Cup race rules are based on the Interschools rules and can be found on website.
- Every effort will be made to assist and facilitate students entered in both Alpine & Snowboarding events to compete in both events. However, we cannot guarantee that they will be able to complete both events if circumstance dictates.
Perpetual Redlands Cups
Fastest Alpine Boy & Girl
Fastest Snowboard Boy & Girl
To qualify individuals must be a member of a team that has the qualifying minimum number of competing participants.
Presentations will be in the Thredbo Leisure Centre at 4.30 pm (video of day shown from 4.15pm).
Return Race Bib at the presentations to receive free Redlands Cup backpack generously donated by Invisalign. Also thanks to Ski Japan.com, Reusch Gloves and Jon Snead from the Agency, Neutral Bay’s generosity.
Thanks & Good Luck to All Competitors – Have Fun!
Special Thanks to All Managers, Helpers and our Generous Sponsors: