The Redlands Parents and Friends Association (RPFA) is a group of committed parents who support the broad activities of Redlands diverse School community by:
- encouraging the involvement of parents and friends of Redlands in the school community;
- promoting the objectives and strategies of Redlands to the School community;
- working with the Principal to identify and resolve issues of interest to the School community;
- supporting the various sporting and cultural activities of the School through the Friends of Groups;
- welcoming and assisting new members of the School community through the Parent Contact Groups.
- providing benefits to the School through the Associations’ fundraising activities.
Membership of the RPFA is open to all parents, friends and guardians of students of the School. We invite you to join us in building the vibrant community which is Redlands School.
The RPFA is your first point of contact for Redlands community events or support. Please contact the RPFA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details for Parent Contact Groups and the Friends of Groups are also available on Redlands Pulse, under the RPFA section.