Year 11 2020: Means-Tested Scholarships
We welcome applications from exceptional young people for Year 11 2020 who are not currently enrolled at Redlands. A limited number of scholarships will be awarded to students with a strong academic record and the ability and desire to contribute to the life of the School in Sport, Music or Dance. The scholarships are for two years from Year 11 2020 to Year 12 2021 inclusive.
These scholarships will be strictly means-tested and are aimed at providing opportunity for students from families who would be unable to pay the regular tuition fees to benefit from a Redlands education. Academic and extra-curricular records will be reviewed. The recipients must be Australian citizens.
Applicants are invited to apply for both Redlands Foundation Scholarships and Lucy Hill Memorial Scholarships.
Redlands Foundation Scholarships
Redlands Foundation Scholarships are made possible by the generous donations of parents and friends within the Redlands community.
Lucy Hill Memorial Scholarships
These scholarships honour the legacy of Mrs Lucy Hill. Mrs Hill was a teacher and then the Head of SCEGGS Redlands Junior School between 1952 and 1975.
Applications close date extended to Monday 18 November 2019.
To apply for a Redlands Foundation Scholarship or Lucy Hill Memorial Scholarship for entry into Year 11 2020:
- Complete the Redlands Foundation Scholarship Application Form and/or Lucy Hill Memorial Scholarship Application form including the Means-tested Scholarship Application form (marked confidential) and return to: The Registrar, Redlands, 272 Military Rd Cremorne NSW 2090 or email@example.com.
- Interviews for short-listed applicants will take place in November/December.
- For any further details, please contact the Registrar, Mrs Kate Carey or phone 9968 9890.
Terms and Conditions: Redlands Foundation Scholarships and Lucy Hill Memorial Scholarships
- A Redlands Foundation Scholarship is provided for full remission of tuition fees for the duration of the scholarship, subject to annual review of scholar’s performance.
- A Redlands Lucy Hill Memorial Scholarship is provided for full or part remission of tuition fees for the duration of the scholarship, subject to annual review of scholar’s performance.
- The Redlands Foundation Scholarships and Lucy Hill Memorial Scholarships are for a two-year period from Year 11 2020 to Year 12 2021 inclusive.
- The Redlands Foundation Scholarships and Lucy Hill Memorial Scholarships will be means-tested and only awarded on a demonstrated financial needs basis.
- Current Redlands students are not eligible for a Redlands Foundation Scholarship or Lucy Hill Memorial Scholarship.
- The Redlands Foundation Scholarships and Lucy Hill Memorial Scholarships do not provide for payment in purchase of books, materials, uniforms and other day to day standard items of school requirement or activity. However in cases of exceptional need, the Principal may extend a scholarship to include these extra costs. Costs of excursions, the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and other incidentals are not included.
- Decisions communicated by the Principal are final. No correspondence will be entered into.