Belinda Oxley Scholarship
Year 7 2023
We welcome applications for the means-tested Belinda Oxley Scholarship from exceptional students who will be entering Year 7 2023 and are not currently enrolled at Redlands. This Redlands Foundation Scholarship will be awarded to a student with a strong academic record and the ability to contribute to the life of the School in Sport, Music, Dance or Service.
The scholarship offers the opportunity to benefit from a Redlands education with its outstanding learning platform, the choice of the HSC or International Baccalaureate and an excellent university and careers advisory program.
This Scholarship is named in honour of the late Belinda Oxley, to recognise her 23-year dedication to our School as a Year 2 teacher and Dean of Early Childhood. It is strictly means-tested and has been made possible by generous donations from parents, Alumni and friends within the Redlands community. It is aimed at providing a Redlands opportunity to a student from a family who would otherwise be unable to attend the School.
Applications close on Monday 7 February 2022.
To apply for the Belinda Oxley Scholarship for Year 7 2023
- Belinda Oxley Scholarship candidates must sit the Cooperative Scholarship Testing Program (CSTP) administered by the Australian Council for Education Research (ACER). To apply, please click on the following link: ACER Scholarship Registration
- Applicants and their parents must also complete the Belinda Oxley Scholarship Form.
- Interviews for short-listed applicants will take place in April 2022.
Terms and Conditions: Belinda Oxley Scholarship
- The Belinda Oxley Scholarship is provided for full remission of tuition fees for the duration of the scholarship, a six-year period from Year 7 2023 to Year 12 2028 inclusive, subject to annual review of the scholar’s performance.
- The Belinda Oxley Scholarship is means-tested and only awarded on a demonstrated financial needs basis.
- Current Redlands students are not eligible for the Belinda Oxley Scholarship.
- The Belinda Oxley Scholarship does not provide for payment in purchase of books, materials, uniforms and other day to day standard items of school requirement or activity. However in cases of exceptional need, the Principal may extend a scholarship to include these extra costs. Costs of excursions, the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and other incidentals are not included.
- Decisions communicated by the Principal are final. No correspondence will be entered into.