Dr Sue Morey AM Scholarship
Applications for the means-tested Dr Sue Morey Scholarship from exceptional students who will be entering Year 7 2025 and are not currently enrolled at Redlands are now open.
About the Scholarship
This Redlands Foundation Scholarship will be awarded to a student with a strong academic record and the ability to contribute to the life of the School in Sport, Music, Dance or Service. The scholarship offers the opportunity to benefit from a Redlands education with its outstanding learning platform, the choice of the HSC or International Baccalaureate and an excellent university and careers advisory program.
It is named in honour of Redlander Dr Sue Morey AM (Dux of the Class of 1959), for her over 50 years of service to community health across metropolitan, regional and rural Australia, including her dedicated leadership as Chief Health Officer for NSW from 1988 to 1994. In 1999 Sue was made a Member of the Order of Australia for her service to the development and promotion of improved public health services.
Applications close on Monday 5 February 2024.
The Scholarship is strictly means-tested and has been made possible by generous donations from parents, Alumni and friends within the Redlands community. It is aimed at providing a Redlands opportunity to a student from a family who would otherwise be unable to attend the School.
The Dr Sue Morey AM Scholarship is offered to students entering Year 7 in 2025.
Cooperative Scholarship Testing Program
Dr Sue Morey AM Scholarship candidates must sit the Cooperative Scholarship Testing Program (CSTP) administered by the Australian Council for Education Research (ACER). To apply, please click on the following link.
Dr Sue Morey AM Scholarship Form
Applicants and their parents must also complete the Dr Sue Morey AM Form.
Interviews for short-listed applicants will take place in March/April 2024.
Terms and Conditions
- The Dr Sue Morey AM Scholarship is provided for full remission of tuition fees for the duration of the scholarship, a six-year period from Year 7 2025 to Year 12 2030 inclusive, subject to annual review of the scholar’s performance.
- The Dr Sue Morey AM Scholarship is means-tested and only awarded on a demonstrated financial needs basis.
- Current Redlands students are not eligible for the Dr Sue Morey AM Scholarship.
- The Dr Sue Morey AM Scholarship does not provide for payment in purchase of books, materials, uniforms and other day to day standard items of school requirement or activity. However in cases of exceptional need, the Principal may extend a scholarship to include these extra costs. Costs of excursions, the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and other incidentals are not included.
- Decisions communicated by the Principal are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Please contact the Enrolments Team
Alternatively, contact the ACER Scholarship Parent Helpline on