Redlands Parents and Friends Association
About the RPFA
The Redlands Parents and Friends Association (RPFA) is a group of committed parents who support the broad activities of Redlands diverse School community by:
- encouraging the involvement of parents and friends of Redlands in the school community;
- promoting the objectives and strategies of Redlands to the School community;
- working with the Principal to identify and resolve issues of interest to the School community;
- supporting the various sporting and cultural activities of the School through the Friends of Groups;
- welcoming and assisting new members of the School community through the Year/Class Coordinators; and
- providing benefits to the School through the Associations' fundraising activities.
Membership of the RPFA is open to all parents, friends and guardians of students of the School. We invite you to join us in building the vibrant community which is Redlands School.
The RPFA is your first point of contact for Redlands community events or support. Please contact the RPFA via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any of your RPFA committee members - details available on Redlands Pulse, under the RPFA section.
Contact details for Parent School Contact Groups, the Friends of Groups and Year/Class Co-ordinators are also available on Redlands Pulse, under the RPFA section.