When students leave Redlands at the end of Year 12, what generally stands out above everything during their time here is the friendships they have made and the great times they have experienced with those friends – in short, friendships for life.
The association of Redlanders aims to facilitate and grow these friendships and connections, helping maintain a support system for life, and sustain the links between the Redlanders and the School .
This support system is maintained through:
- Reunions, celebrating key milestones in post-school life
- RedlandersOnline directory, which facilitates connections between Redlanders and provides a directory for business connection and tertiary education
- Sporting challenges between Redlanders and current students, in sports such as basketball, football and netball
- Involvement in Careers Evenings where Redlanders share their post-school knowledge and experiences with current students
- Ongoing involvement in School activities, from rowing to debating
- Participation in Community activities such as the Redlands Spring Fair
These events are coordinated by The Redlanders Committee and the Redlands Alumni Office. For more information, please contact:
Alumni Manager: Yvonne Cheong
Phone: 61 2 9908 6483