At Redlands, we provide a differentiated ICT Program to meet the needs of each section of the school.
- Pre-School: Class-based iPads
- Preparatory School: Class-based iPads
- Junior School:
- Year 3 – Class-based iPads
- Year 4 – Class-based iPads or BYOiPad (optional)
- Years 5-6 – BYOiPad
- Secondary School:
- Years 7-9 – BYO Mac
- Years 10-12 – BYO Device
The ICT Program aims for students to:
- enhance their learning through using ICT
- develop responsible attitudes and habits using technology
- select, use and evaluate the most appropriate technological tools to complete learning tasks
- understand the capacity and limitations of technology
- responsibly manage their day-to-day usage of their Device.